|Thursday, October 30, 2014
RETURN TO NOTICES
Notice of Public Sale
Pursuant to Chapter 59 of the Texas Property Code, Ken Griffin Mini Storage at 3020 Duncanville Road Dallas Tx 75211, will hold a public auction of property being sold to satisfy a landlord’s lien. The sale begins 11-1-14 at 10:00 am. Property will be sold to the highest bidder for cash. Seller reserves the right to refuse any bid and to withdraw property from sale. Property being sold includes the household and personal items of the following tenants: Davis Carol A, Strange Chasity L, Martinez Ashley Atina, Ogidi Bernard I
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter 59 of the Texas Property Code, METROPLEX SELF STORAGE 3 will conduct a public sale to satisfy a landlord’s lien. Sale to be held at Metroplex Self Storage 3, 1801 Industrial Blvd Suite D, Colleyville TX 76034 on November 11 2014 at 10.30 am Sale will be for cash, awarded to the highest bid on the entire contents of each unit. A $20 clean up deposit is required. Successful bidders will remove contents within 24 hours of purchase. METROPLEX SELF STORAGE 3 reserves the right to with draw any unit or part thereof from sale or reject any and all bids. Auction held by Jim Albright license #15080. Property includes the contents of spaces of the following tenant/tenants:
1. Unit 252 – Josh Chipman – Armoire, sofa, dresser, file cabinets & misc boxes
2. Unit 241 –– Josh Chipman - vacuum cleaner, pictures misc boxes and totes
Metroplex Self Storage #3
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
ALL FURNITURE, EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONICS AND THE LIKE FOR A FORMER TAX OFFICE LOCATED AT 4438 GUS THOMASSON RD., MESQUITE, TEXAS, WILL BE SOLD FOR THE HIGHEST CASH PRICE AT 11:00 A.M., OCTOBER 29, 2014. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT VY LE AT 301 SOUTH SHERMAN STREET, SUITE 100, RICHARDSON, TX 75081.
WATSON & TAYLOR MGMT. INC
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
WATSON & TAYLOR MGMT INC, wishing to avail themselves of the provisions of taxes property code chapter 59 Hereby gives notice. That the property generally described below is being sold to satisfy a landlord’s lien at the date, time and place indicated below and on the following term: Property will be sold at public auction to the highest bidder for (CASH ONLY.) All sales are considered final. WATSON & TAYLOR MGMT INC. Reserves the rights to reject any bids withdraw and property from the sale and cancel any sale without prior notice. A clean-up deposit may be required.
Sale date: November 18th, 2014
4015 Beltline Road
Addison, TX 75001
Gregory Maras – Furniture, Desk, Clothes
Douglas Miller – Boxes, Suites cases, Stuffed animals
Justin Schuler – Furniture, Boxes
Charles McCullough – Boxes, home goods
Nikki Brown – House things, Furniture, Clothes, TV, Deep freezer
Notice of Public Sales
Under Chapter 59.044 of the Texas Self Storage Law. A sale is to be held to satisfy a landlord lien for Freedom Storage Dallas 10331 Scyene Rd. Dallas TX 75227. Auction will be a online Auction @ storagebattles.com. Closing bids will be on or after Nov 14th at 12pm. Clean out deposit is required. Seller reserves the right to withdraw the property at any time before sale. Unit items sold for cash to highest bidder. Property includes the contents of spaces of the following tenant
1. Victor Maiden 084: Steering wheel lock, Antenna, Luggage, Totes.
2. Tony Jordan 220: Washer, Dryer, Mattresses.
3. Tonya Hill 300: BMX bike, Makita Hammer drill and circular saw, Tool box, Ladder, Fishing poles, tackle.
4. Darrin Sanford 324: Grill, Shop-Vac, Dishes, Desk, TV, Board games, DVD’s.
5. Alina McCray 356: Clothes, Dresser, Night Stands, Dishes, Bags.
6. Juan Beltran 443: 2x Lawn Mowers, 4x Weed eaters, 4x Bikes, tools, Ladders, Guitar, Clothes.
7. Joshue Oatis 463: 2x Tires and Rims (255/30ZR24 “Desert Storm Dilente”) Microwave, Mattress, TV, Bed, Stools, Clothes.
8. Joseph Davis 491: Dresser, Couch, Dishes, Table, Lamp, Boxes.