Sunday, November 18, 2018
RETURN TO NOTICES
Notice of Identity as a Created Man
• Public Law 97-280, October 4th, A.D. 1982, Congress declared Bible “The Word of God”.
• I deny consenting to be subject to Territorial Law and/or Administrative Law.
• As per the Christian faith, I cannot be deemed to be an animal without violating my freedom of religion.
• I deny consenting to be or be treated as a homo sapiens as declared in 1 USC §-8.
• As per Article 1 Section 2 of the Express Charitable Trust styled “The Constitution of The State of Texas,” I am a beneficiary of that trust; as such I am entitled under Article 2 of said Constitution to division of powers and I consent to be subject only to the jurisdiction of courts under Article V of said Constitution.
1. I am Ralph-Frederic: Gergel, one of the “People of The State of Texas”.
2. At all times and places, I have been, am and will be as our Father YHWH ha Elohiym made me: An actual, physical, living man made in God's image as per Genesis 1:26-28.
3. As per the 2nd sentence of The unanimous Declaration of the the thirteen united States of America (commonly called the “Declaration of Independence”) of July 4th, A.D. 1776, I am endowed by my Creator with certain unalienable Rights, among which are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
4. I am a beneficiary of "federalism" as declared by The Supreme Court of the United States in Bond v US case no. 09-1227.
5. Unless otherwise expressly and voluntarily agreed by me in writing over my actual hand-written signature: I exercise my actual rights of religious and political freedom of choice to declare that the venue of all of my conduct, speech, writings, agreements, residence and domicile is: without the singular “United States” and actually on the soil within the physical boundaries of The County of Dallas located within the border of The State of Texas - - one of the several member-States of the perpetual Union styled "The United States of America".
6. All of my conduct is intentional; all of my acts and intentions take place in a Year of our Lord; I act at arm's length and without prejudice to my capacity as a sovereign Dei gratia; my duty of obedience is only to that government that exists under the authority granted by our Father YHWH ha Elohiym as per Romans 13:1-7 and is consistent with the express charitable trust styled "The Constitution of The State of Texas" and "The Organic Law of The United States of America".
7. I have not knowingly, intentionally and voluntarily consented to be subject by virtue of mere statute, rule, regulation, emergency, or alleged moral obligation to the authority of any unincorporated, implied charitable trust; I deny that I am acting in the territorial jurisdiction of "this state" as defined at Texas Penal Code 1.04(d).
8. I deny representing any collective entity unless I have expressly agreed under oath to do so.
9. I declare that my purposes are at all times religious first and/or political second and dedicated to restoring understanding and respect for the spiritual principles which provide the foundation for the republican form of government guaranteed at Article 4 Section 4 of The Constitution of the United States ratified in A.D. 1788 and by Article 1 Section 2 of The Constitution of The State of Texas.
10. The all upper-case name “RALPH F GERGEL” and/or any other variation is herein defined as an Alias of my proper name (“Ralph Frederic Gergel”) as inscribed on my A.D. 1944 Public Record Birth Certificate.
11. Any man, woman, person or entity who denies the validity of any the statements in this affidavit must do so in the form of a written affidavit sent to my address (below), via U.S. Mail within 30 consecutive days after date of publication of this Notice
Ralph Frederic Gergel, November 1st, A.D. 2018.
2921 Robin Hill Lane, The City of Garland, The County of Dallas,The State of Texas, The United States of America